1. Carmike Rewards membership is open to all customers 13 years of age and older.
2. Carmike Rewards members will receive 1 credit per dollar spent on ticket purchases at the box office and concession stand. Points are NOT issued for admissions obtained by redeeming complimentary passes, Service Charge Courtesy Passes, Discount Tickets, or tickets purchased through third party ticket seller. For the purpose of calculating points earned at the box office and concession stand, the system will issue points for the whole dollar amount spent. Example: Transaction Total = $9.25, Points earned = 9.
3. To earn points, Carmike Rewards member must present Carmike Rewards card or give telephone number that is on the member's account.
4. Members receive reward each time 80 points are earned. See Carmike Rewards Schedule for details.
5."FREE Movie Ticket" reward vouchers are not valid for "No Pass Attractions." Free Movie vouchers are not transferable and are valid on the member's next visit. All reward vouchers are valid until the expiration date indicated
6. Reward vouchers are void if illegible, altered, torn, or mutilated. Vouchers must remain whole. All rewards are subject to verification by management. Carmike will only accept one coupon with the same coupon code.
7. Accounts that have not been used within the trailing 12 months will be zeroed out.
8. Carmike Cinemas reserves the right to change, alter or discontinue the program and/or rewards structure at any time without any liability to members.
9. Carmike Cinemas does not share personal information provided. If at any time Carmike Cinemas wishes to share information with a partner or 3rd party, permission must be obtained from each Carmike Rewards member.
***Subject to change with Program Name!
Opt-Out - To remove your name and information from our lists You have the choice to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, and to limit our disclosure of your information to other companies. You can also change or modify information previously provided. You may opt out on the “My Account” tab or by e-mailing our customer service department at rewardcards@Carmike.com.
Children Guidelines Carmike does not specifically target its online services to children under 13 years old. If you are under the age of 13 you may use our web site only under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Please note that our site may contain links to content providers that collect information from children under the age of 13. We have no control over such content providers and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites. Because the Internet offers open access to a wide range of information, it is important that parents supervise and prevent access to inappropriate content, email or chat sessions.
Cookies Our Web sites collect information through a variety of technical methods, including cookies and Web beacons. Cookies are pieces of information that a Web site sends to your computer while you are viewing the Web site. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of Web sites. Cookies, web beacons and other technical methods may involve the transmission of information directly to us.
Security The personal information collected by Carmike Cinemas is stored in limited access servers, accessible only by Carmike employees. We will maintain appropriate safeguards, including technical measures, warnings, and firewalls, to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any customer information under our control. Please be aware that the transmission of information over the Internet is not inherently secure, and, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security measures, no security systems can prevent all potential security breaches.
Disclosure Required by Law. From time to time, Carmike may be required to share your personally identifiable information with law enforcement or other governmental agencies in response to a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. Carmike also reserves the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that Carmike Cinemas, in good faith, believes to be unlawful. Carmike also may share certain personally identifiable information when it believes that such sharing is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and itself.
V 1.2 (Revision Date: May 2015)